*Please note that due to Covid-19, some of this information is subject to change. Please call the church office @ 453-1411 for any concerns or questions you may have. We will be happy to assist you!*
- This program is not just for kids. There is something for everyone! Come join us for a fun and exciting time on Wednesday evenings from 6pm-8pm. Dinner is served at 6pm with a free will offering taken.
- From 6:30pm-6:45pm there will be choir and bell practice for any child who wishes to join.
- From 6:45pm-7:55pm there are activities for ALL ages from infancy up. There will also be other various classes offered for adults as well.
- The first three Wednesdays of each month will be classes, with the third one being an elective choice – games, photography, arts and crafts or music.
- On the fourth Wednesday, we will focus on mission activities.
- Youth in grades 7-12 will have the opportunity to go out into our community, with their leaders, to help give back & serve in various ways. The younger kids will still participate in missions as well, but it will be done at the church.
- We have a lot of exciting events each year! For more information, feel free to check out our events page and church calendar.
All of our volunteer leaders and staff have passed background checks and have been thoroughly trained in safety. This is a free program but a free will offering will always be taken. There are opportunities for volunteering as well.
We understand that this is a large program with a LOT of information! If you have any questions please feel free to contact Alissa Brown, Christian Education Director, at 406-453-1411 or by email at email@example.com.